Here at last - convenient parking in Töölö
P-Töölö is a truly anticipated parking facility, solving the shortage of parking spaces in the up-town Töölö area of Helsinki.
The construction of P-Töölö, the underground parking facility at Töölönkatu 23-25, is ahead of schedule and we have been able to speed up the opening - the opening will be in November 2018.
P-Töölö and its stylish entrance is clearly visible in the street: the architecture of the driveway is adapted to the environment and the building materials are of the beautifully aging kind. The pedestrian entrances and the underground passageways are spacious, comfortable and safe.
We warmly recommend leasing a parking space or more – The neighboring businesses and residents have already shown their interest in safe and environmentally friendly parking in a supervised car garage. We are happy to answer any questions regarding the parking and the leasing of parking spaces. Please contact us at email@example.com
Great things to look forward to
P-Töölö provides an improved and astonishing atmosphere to the city and its residents. Access to Töölö is improved, while the neighboring residents, businesses and visitors can access the parking garage without the difficulty of parking.
Our aim is to support the sustainable development of the area, while providing high-end parking. For business and other actors, P-Töölö brings great opportunity - the new car park contributes to the development of the city centre and supports the increase of property values in Töölö.
- P-Töölö car park offers approximately 800 warm, supervised and ecologically sustainable parking spaces in a central location in Helsinki.
- The residents of the highly popular neighbourhood will finally have the chance for stress-free, comfortable and affordable car parking close to their homes.
- Air quality in Töölö improves when exhaust emissions are reduced. Drivers can drive directly down into the car park instead of driving around, trying to find a parking space. No more cold starts in freezing winter temperatures, reducing harmful effects on cars and the environment. Furthermore, the inbound outdoor air used in the parking facility, as well as the outbound exhaust fumes before re-emission outdoors, are treated.
- P-Töölö recycles heating energy in an environmentally friendly manner: the heat retrieved from the car park’s ventilation is recycled for heating purposes.
- Safety first – thousands of people who work for and visit businesses, both large and small, in Töölö can now leave their vehicles safely parked.
- Access to Töölö's diverse cultural and culinary services is made easy at any time. Töölö will in the future develop as a common living room for all players on the urban and cultural scene.
- P-Töölö is integrated with the planned Pisararata railroad: in the future you can park and ride easily, by train you are at the airport within a few moments!
Welcome to drive in to Töölö!
P-Töölö (the Töölönkatu parking facility) is an underground car park built in an excavated bedrock, between the streets Mannerheimintie, Kivelänkatu, Töölönkatu and Dunckerinkatu. The layout of P-Töölö has been decided on April 20th, 2012.
P-Töölö has three levels, with approximately 800 parking spaces. There will be 27 disabled parking spaces, which will be placed near the lifts.
Particular attention is paid to the safety, accessibility and comfort of the parking facility. Emergency exits are wide and easy to find. The facility is equipped with an automatic fire detection and extinguishing system. The fresh air and exhaust ducts integrate seamlessly and unobtrusively into the urban landscape.