Welcome to P-Töölö
P-Töölö underground parking facility at Töölönkatu 23-25 facility is solving the shortage of parking spaces in the up-town Töölö area of Helsinki.
P-Töölö and its stylish entrance is clearly visible in the street: the architecture of the driveway is adapted to the environment and the building materials are of the beautifully aging kind. The pedestrian entrances and the underground passageways are spacious, comfortable and safe.
We warmly recommend leasing a parking space or more – The neighboring businesses and residents have shown their interest in safe and environmentally friendly parking in a supervised car garage. We are happy to answer any questions regarding the parking and the leasing of parking spaces. Please contact us at email@example.com
Download the Easypark or Parkman app in advance from the App Store or Google Play and activate automatic camera parking to ensure the best parking experience.
You can pay for your short-term parking with six (6) different payment options:
1. Automatic camera parking with a third-party application (EasyPark or Parkman): If you have the feature enabled, your parking starts automatically in the background and ends when you drive out! You can activate the feature for the next time you park in the service provider's application.
- More detailed instructions on easypark's website https://www.easyparkpartners.com/kamerapysakointi
(FI) Kamerapysakointi — EASYPARK PARTNERS
- More detailed instructions on Parkman's website https://parkman.io/fi/pysakointi-appliös#download
Kotimainen ja helppokäyttöinen pysäköintisovellus (parkman.io)
2. Manual camera parking with a third-party (EasyPark) application: You can activate your parking in a third-party (EasyPark) application during the parking event. Your parking starts when you drive in and ends automatically when you drive out! After driving out, manually starting parking is not possible.
3. Parking fee at the traditional payment machine located in the Töölönkatu elevator lobby before exiting. Start by entering the registration number.
4. Pay the parking fee to the virtual payment machine with your smartphone before driving out: Make the payment according to the instructions on the wall of the parking garage with a QR code.
5. Parking fee within 72 hours: You can pay for parking on our website Paying for parking - P-Töölö (ptoolo.fi) within 72 hours of the end of your parking.
6. Payment by invoice: If the parking event has not been paid for with the above payment methods within 72 hours, our partner will send the owner/owner of the vehicle an invoice to their web e-mailbox or home by traditional mail. An invoicing surcharge of 5€ is added to the invoice. This invoicing option is only available for vehicles whose owner and/or owner information is available for verification from the Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom.
The customer needs to make sure the payment has been debited with the chosen payment method.
You can pay for your parking here
Convenient parking in Töölö
P-Töölö provides an improved and astonishing atmosphere to the city and its residents. Access to Töölö is improved, while the neighboring residents, businesses and visitors can access the parking garage without the difficulty of parking.
Our aim is to support the sustainable development of the area, while providing high-end parking. For business and other actors, P-Töölö brings great opportunity - the car park contributes to the development of the city centre and supports the increase of property values in Töölö.
- P-Töölö car park offers approximately 800 warm, supervised and ecologically sustainable parking spaces in a central location in Helsinki.
- The residents of the highly popular neighbourhood will finally have the chance for stress-free, comfortable and affordable car parking close to their homes.
- Air quality in Töölö improves when exhaust emissions are reduced. Drivers can drive directly down into the car park instead of driving around, trying to find a parking space. No more cold starts in freezing winter temperatures, reducing harmful effects on cars and the environment. Furthermore, the inbound outdoor air used in the parking facility, as well as the outbound exhaust fumes before re-emission outdoors, are treated.
- P-Töölö recycles heating energy in an environmentally friendly manner: the heat retrieved from the car park’s ventilation is recycled for heating purposes.
- Safety first – thousands of people who work for and visit businesses, both large and small, in Töölö can now leave their vehicles safely parked.
- Access to Töölö's diverse cultural and culinary services is made easy at any time. Töölö will in the future develop as a common living room for all players on the urban and cultural scene.
Welcome to drive in to Töölö!
P-Töölö (the Töölönkatu parking facility) is an underground car park built in an excavated bedrock, between the streets Mannerheimintie, Kivelänkatu, Töölönkatu and Dunckerinkatu. The layout of P-Töölö has been decided on April 20th, 2012.
P-Töölö has three levels, with approximately 800 parking spaces. P-Töölö offers 27 disabled parking spaces, which will be placed near the lifts.
Particular attention is paid to the safety, accessibility and comfort of the parking facility. Emergency exits are wide and easy to find. The facility is equipped with an automatic fire detection and extinguishing system. The fresh air and exhaust ducts integrate seamlessly and unobtrusively into the urban landscape.